"Your faithfulness continues through all generations." Ps. 119:90

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

First Date

Before I get to my other posts about the past weekend, I have to tell you that yesterday was the 17th anniversary of my first date with Chad. :)

For the first time, it seemed like the girls really seemed interested to hear the details of it. We even got out the AVB cassette tape we listened to in the car that day-- girls thought it was pretty funny.

I case you don't remember the details...

Chad had already asked me out for the fall play at Cedarville (and I'd said yes), but then he asked me to go to Young's with him after pep band practice and my Funky Piano class that evening. He picked me up at my dorm in his Laser and off we went. I wasn't sure if it was a REAL date or not-- something about how he'd worded it, I guess-- so I was prepared to pay for my own ice cream, but he did. :)

Wish I could remember what I wore, etc.

1 comment:

  1. that's fun! eric and i had our first date around this time as well, though we can't remember the exact date. ALSO, wasn't sure of it being real or not as circumstances fell and such. i do know, that i REALLY wanted it to be a real date :) i don't remember what i wore, but i remember what he wore :) thanks for sharing the memory. made me smile.

    ReplyDelete