"Your faithfulness continues through all generations." Ps. 119:90

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Mini Concert


Sunday evening the Steenwyks did a mini concert at Grandville Bible, my parents' church.  Sorry I don't have many pics of this.  I think I'll be able to get some from my sibs, but if I don't keep going at this now that I'm started, this will not get done for a while.
So, Katie and I played our piano duet (same as for recital in March). 
My mom read a book about Sydney and Norman.  The whole church was spellbound. 
Katie and Lea Anne sang a gorgeous duet (How Great Thou Art a capella).
Natalie played a clarinet solo (In Christ Alone).
Lea Anne sang a solo (Be Thou My Vision).
Much of the fam sang a kinda silly kids song (My Didn't It Rain).  See Boden and Micah at the mic?  They did that for the song.  Hopefully, Micah didn't look quite that grumpy for the real thing.  They sure were cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment