"Your faithfulness continues through all generations." Ps. 119:90

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Antietam Rec





A week ago, Jenna and Claie went with a school group to Antietam Recreation for the day-- they enjoyed it greatly... I was much more uptight. I was very concerned about little kids swimming in a large crowd. Thus, I told the girls they couldn't swim until I finished graduation practice and got there to watch. They were a little upset waiting, but, boy, was I glad I had said that! WAY too many kids in one pool. At one point, Jenna was pulled underwater by someone else-- it really upset her. The rest of the day was tons of fun-- a water slide, a zipline, swings that went around, horseback riding, and other fun things. Claire's favorite part was the swing that hung from a VERY tall tree. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment