"Your faithfulness continues through all generations." Ps. 119:90

Monday, June 11, 2012

Minor Injury!


                                                                          Yesterday I was blowing bubbles with Micah using one of those long bubble wands that make really big bubbles. My head started hurting form blowing so much so I started to wave it around in the air to make the bubbles. Micah wanted me to do more so I started to just spin around. I guess I got a little dizzy and fell onto the driveway and broke my ankle... just kidding. Mommy found some crutches at a yard sale and knew we wanted some. We do have a lot of fun with them. 

                                                    



3 comments:

  1. Really!!! If I had known you wanted crutches you would have gotten some for your birthday!

    ReplyDelete