"Your faithfulness continues through all generations." Ps. 119:90

Saturday, December 20, 2014

An Out of the Box Christmas

Last Sunday, we did a fantastic Christmas musical-- of all my years doing children's choir (I think this is 17?), this was my favorite musical.  The kids loved the music, and so did I.  The drama was fun and creative.  And the Christmas message of Christ's birth was beautifully portrayed.  
We had a bit of a rough September start with Pastor Dave out of the country to adopt 2 more kids while I had to get the program going with 70 kids.  And it did seem like we were squeezing things in, but it all worked out.  The performance went quite well.  
Claire had a pretty major role as a lead cheerleader!  She did a terrific job!!  Micah was in the choir and sang very well.  Katie and Jenna were both helpers.  I directed music and solos and did crowd control :) while Pastor Dave did choreography and drama.
Besides Chad watching, it was fun to have Don and Anita and Jeremy and Danielle come!




No comments:

Post a Comment