"Your faithfulness continues through all generations." Ps. 119:90

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Concert

 Chad took Katie and Jenna to a concert in Frederick Sunday pm.  Main group was the Newsboys.  They also got to see/hear Building 429 and a group I never heard of called Illumine?  They had a great time.  Enjoyed the music and all the bells and whistles.  Made it esp good that they ended up not having school on Mon, since they got home so late.

 Above-- the Newsboys drummer on a circular platform that turned sideways and then spun in circles.  I don't think I could do that without throwing up, much less keep drumming all the while.

1 comment:

  1. How funny that my 14-year-old and 10-year-old nieces enjoyed a concert by the same band that I loved seeing in concert 17 or 18 years ago!

    ReplyDelete