"Your faithfulness continues through all generations." Ps. 119:90

Saturday, August 6, 2016

MI Trip

Again, I didn't do very well getting them in order.  Sorry.  Just be glad they are on here!
Nathan up in loft



Katie and Jenna discovered the joy of a Michigan sunrise from Papa and Grammy's roof



Cheesy Chad :)

Some of us went to Shipshewana, IN, on Tuesday.  Enjoyed a fun (hot) day in Amish country.  This store, E&S, was so much fun that Micah said he wants to live there.  Later, he amended that to wanting to live on the border of IN and MI so he can visit MI family and go to the beach at Holland SP AND go to E&S regularly.

The store had a lot of fun things to look at, but the kids REALLY liked this part-- samples!


Lunch at Das Essenhaus.  

How did I get on the couch with all those cute young kids?

Micah and Logan

Visiting Gma Tiemeyer with Aunt Joy

My dad's corn and soybeans look great!

Katie powerwashed the driveway

Jenna did some weeding for my mom

Biggest slip and slide you ever saw...  Eric and Lea Anne know how to do it up big!


Adorable Jackson!  Fun age, cute and happy baby!

Best moment here had to have been when one of the kids got roasted marshmallow on the cushion of a folding chair and then another of the kids went and licked it off!  Wish I had seen this...

Adult night out-- we went to Elbo Room in Zeeland (I had the best salmon ever) and then Fuzzy Peach

Perfect day at the beach





Flea market at Shipshe

The quiet car I rode in.  Not!

Boden, Caleb, Jackson-- everyone enjoys the babies

This is the wall Katie painted in my parents' basement.  Made it look like a whole new room!

2 comments:

  1. Made me feel like I was in Michigan! Katie great job on the basement paint job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are fantastic, Michelle. What a sunset shot!

    ReplyDelete