"Your faithfulness continues through all generations." Ps. 119:90

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Our Crazy AAA Day


August 25 surely didn't turn out as planned!  I was in Martinsburg in the car in the morning... on my way home so K could have the car to drive to work, the car broke down beside 81N.  I called Chad and AAA.  He decided to come get me so I wouldn't have to ride with the towtruck driver.  On his way from Hagerstown to get me, the van broke down on 81S!  He was able to get it off the interstate and into a gas station lot, and then he called AAA.  I wonder if we set some sort of record, both of us calling AAA within an hour.  :)  We definitely made use of our "free" towing service!  
The car's repair was pretty cheap-- replace radiator cap and antifreeze.  The van's alternator fix was a bit more expensive. 



No comments:

Post a Comment